Recent content by Darrell

  1. Darrell

    Question concerning R2‘s 1996 HME/Saulsbury Rig

    I believe this is very much the case as I was told something similar by site members. The full story, I don't remember very much.
  2. Darrell

    Reserve apparatus

    It was mentioned on a thread a WHILE WHILE back, I just can't find it, it was a Will Smith movie somewhere between I want to say 2008 & 2012.
  3. Darrell

    Scanner feed

    Thought School Safety was encrypted?
  4. Darrell

    LATEST FDNY10 CODES. (from FDNY Training Tips).

    So I'm about 50/50 sure its being used as an unofficial code per se, the Chiefs & the Dispatchers are probably just using it on an unofficial basis. Also wasn't 10-30 All Hands & 10-75 was working fire or do I have those swapped?
  5. Darrell

    8/31/26 Bronx 10-75 Box 3683

    RAC-3 in a Spare I assume?
  6. Darrell

    8/28/26 Brooklyn 10-75 Box 32

    7 Trucks in this shot with not a single Engine to be seen. Also this photo is perfect for wallpaper
  7. Darrell

    Then & Now

    Correct me if Im wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the Staten Island BC's haven't changed locations over the years?
  8. Darrell

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    That truck took that turn a bit fast...
  9. Darrell

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Possible rumors of a Nassau County & PAPD ESU response? Which I'm calling false.
  10. Darrell

    8/14/26 Bronx 10-75 Box 3338

    My guess is the truck was needed for Window Bars and the Chief didn't need the Extra Engine.
  11. Darrell

    7/22/26 Queens Trauma Box 0499

    Question, is this number from the number of arrests, or just videos of people doing it? I've even see videos of people doing this nonsense on the LIRR.
  12. Darrell

    7/22/26 Queens Trauma Box 0499

    I can probably see where this will go, more DOAs from major trauma and the third rail because people didn't duck in time and their heads slam directly into the sign at speed.
  13. Darrell

    7/22/26 Queens Trauma Box 0499

    Indeed.
  14. Darrell

    Carteret NJ FD Marine Unit Scuttled by Whale 7/3/26

    Previously posted but I'll say it again. This...is something I never expected to read...
  15. Darrell

    N J FIREBOAT SCUTTLED BY WHALE.

    Well....this is something I never thought of imagining in my life. Happy to hear the crew is okay...
Back
Top