FDNY STAFF CHIEF TRANSFERS

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
TRANSFERS AND DESIGNATIONS
Effective 0900 hours, December 24, 2022, the following members are designated as indicated.
Assistant Chief From To
Joseph M. Jardin Bureau of Fire Prevention Bureau of Operations
Kevin J. Brennan Bureau of Fire Prevention Bureau of Operations Kevin F. Woods Staten Island Borough Commander Bureau of Operations Fred P. Schaaf Queens Borough Commander Bureau of Operations
Joseph A. Ferrante Jr. Brooklyn Borough Commander Queens Borough Commander
Thomas J. Currao Center for Terrorism and Disaster Preparedness Chief of Training
Michael V. Meyers Chief of Safety Bureau of Operations

Deputy Assistant Chief
Michael J. Massucci Bureau of Personnel Bureau of Operations
Anthony M. Saccavino Bureau of Fire Prevention Chief of Fire Prevention
Dean Koester Bureau of Operations Brooklyn Borough Commander
Frank A. Leeb Bureau of Training Chief of Safety

Are there still three Chiefs of Department?
I don't recall anyone's retirement for almost four years.

Putting 6 Asst Chiefs on the shelf at Operations and not filling Center of Terrorism and Disaster is that sending a message or normal?

While Laura Kavanagh had “acting” in front of commissioner, it was pretty much status quo. There was no rocking the boat. Now that she’s officially appointed, she’s carrying forth someone’s agenda. There were more shakeups at HQ not mentioned on the Department Order. Some may call it retribution.

Heard at a multiple Alarm fire only recently

Car-4D (Chief Of Counter Terrorism & Emergency Preparedness) AC Joseph Jardin

I would imagine this will reach back as far as the disgraceful way COD Leonard was hounded from post. Since Leonard left the post , including the present COD there have been three other CODs that must say something ?

TRANSFERS AND DESIGNATIONS
Effective 0900 hours, December 24, 2022, the following members are designated as indicated.
Assistant Chief From To
Joseph M. Jardin Bureau of Fire Prevention Bureau of Operations
Kevin J. Brennan Bureau of Fire Prevention Bureau of Operations Kevin F. Woods Staten Island Borough Commander Bureau of Operations Fred P. Schaaf Queens Borough Commander Bureau of Operations
Joseph A. Ferrante Jr. Brooklyn Borough Commander Queens Borough Commander
Thomas J. Currao Center for Terrorism and Disaster Preparedness Chief of Training
Michael V. Meyers Chief of Safety Bureau of Operations

Deputy Assistant Chief
Michael J. Massucci Bureau of Personnel Bureau of Operations
Anthony M. Saccavino Bureau of Fire Prevention Chief of Fire Prevention
Dean Koester Bureau of Operations Brooklyn Borough Commander
Frank A. Leeb Bureau of Training Chief of Safety
A.C. Tom Currao is a friend of mine and is one of the finest men I know good luck as Chief of Training Tom. Capt. Bob Rainey E-26 FDNY Retired

A.C. Tom Currao is a friend of mine and is one of the finest men I know good luck as Chief of Training Tom. Capt. Bob Rainey E-26 FDNY Retired
Yes best wish wishes Chief Currao on your new assignment. And all the best for Christmas to your family from Liverpool UK

Are there still three Chiefs of Department?
I don't recall anyone's retirement for almost four years.
Didn't Richardson officially retire? I still haven't heard where Sudnick is hanging out. Heard he was scheduled for surgery a few weeks back

dan

Apparently unbeknownst to the new FC, several Staff Chiefs are still on the books including previous COD's and other staff and she cannot fill spots as per city hall.....