TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

I was once told; "TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK".
The first time I ever heard that phrase it came from this site owner; Retired FDNY Captain, John Bendick, and we were referring to what it takes to put out a fire.

Well, when it comes to this web site, it's that teamwork that makes so many of us want to come back for more.

Many of you - the members here, play a major part in providing us with information, photos, videos, stories, history and current events, incidents from various parts of NYC, within the NYC Metro area, on a National basis, and even an International basis.
YOU take YOUR time to make sure that YOUR PRESENTATIONS are PRESENTED to US.

For those of YOU who have contributed to this site during the year 2022; I WANT TO SAY - THANK YOU.
I certainly GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
PLEASE - Continue with the GREAT WORK THAT YOU DO FOR ALL, the members and visitors of www.nycfire.net

And Thank You to Our Administrators, who often work behind the scene trying to continually make it even better.

Last edited:
This site is a great gathering of like minded people who have a strong passion for the fire service. An excellent venue for news, tips, info sharing, history and great stories. Thanks NYCFIRENET team for all you do and thank you all my brothers and sisters for all you contribute. Wishing all a happy and healthy new year

being loyal to your position is key
was always told...
if everyone does their job and only their job...the job gets done