New Rearmount order

ok, so someone is either totally delusional or someone is lying to divert attention ( which l sort of understand, since these apparatus are all hush hush probably to keep buffs ... from descending on their facilities pestering for photos and first looks... ), that's my conspiracy theory ( s ), which all the others were proven to be truth theories.

Last edited:
Instead of folks getting anxious about who is getting what, and when the rigs are coming, let's just wait and see. If the FDNY wants to keep things on the down low, that is their business, which I am sure they have their reasons. And nobody here is lying. Just maybe everyone does not have all of the facts straight. And besides, the big guns on this site that have inside hand on all of the new rigs for the FDNY will let everyone know that has an interest on what companies will get these rigs.

Last edited:
Just because these ladders are numbered doesn’t even mean they are going to them…. As TL were numbered and renumbered to get companies that needed them sooner.

*January. There were a bunch in production then and others leaving every other day to go to Jersey.
So Mr. Weaver, l guess it's time to ask you what your credentials are and where you are getting your information from and how accurate is it , how accurate are your sources ? l'm still trying to figure out who is giving accurate information. l mean we have massively conflicting reports here .

Last edited:
wrong as to their being 14 rear mounts in jersey, and wrong on the ladders leaving every other day going to nj. i can tell you that there is only 3 rear mounts in nj as of today.
I think I will do the wait game and see who gets what and when. It makes no sense trying to get information that is not available to us yet.

Last edited:
T
I think I will do the wait game and see who gets what and when. It makes no sense trying to get information that is not available to us yet.
The rear mount “list” is gonna be off since some where removed due to certain companies going to tillers