New Rearmount order

if it wasn't so stupid it would be hilarious
It seems pretty silly that they wouldn’t want pictures to get out, even though it’s going to be heavily photographed when it comes out. My suspicion is perhaps it takes a certain amount of time from delivery to the company getting it and they don’t want to be bothered of “where’s the rig, you’ve had it for 4 months” stuff

It seems pretty silly that they wouldn’t want pictures to get out, even though it’s going to be heavily photographed when it comes out. My suspicion is perhaps it takes a certain amount of time from delivery to the company getting it and they don’t want to be bothered of “where’s the rig, you’ve had it for 4 months” stuff
l think it's already too late, and l'm sure l'm not the only one that might have had their fat finger slip on the keypad and bumped copy & paste

:eek:

Last edited:

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Sapparatus. o lets remember team we all can learn from mistakes.

In recent years the dept has ordered contractors to cover signage when transporting.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Sapparatus. o lets remember team we all can learn from mistakes.

In recent years the dept has ordered contractors to cover signage when transporting.
Never have figured out that one. It's obvious by how they are set up etc. what department they are for so I really don't understand what good covering up the logo and/or number does. If anybody ever heard of reason for it?

Never have figured out that one. It's obvious by how they are set up etc. what department they are for so I really don't understand what good covering up the logo and/or number does. If anybody ever heard of reason for it?
Maybe to thwart photographers.

Umm....the photo of the new Ladder 32 has already been published in Fire Apparatus Journal. So trying to understand why people are saying the photo is top secret?
l was being sarcastic because photos of it were posted a few times here recently and some powers that be kept removing them or requesting that the poster remove them.

Does anyone know if this has a pass through cab like the engines and towers? Or does it have the shelving like the Ferrara's?

The new seagrave aerial ladders are set up
Like the Ferraras where you sit right across from each other except that it is now a walk through cab and the 2 forward facing seats have a small storage box/shelf in between them