"Mack"

MACK, a fellow college alumnus, is in the midst of relocating to new quarters. A native NYC guy, and son of an FDNY Battalion Chief, he wound up settling in northern Virginia near his office in the Pentagon. Now downsizing to Massachusetts to be near family, where one of the sons is on the Boston FD. In the process he gave up a fabulous mancave full of FDNY memorabilia and research material, which I'm sure he will rebuild and continue to regale us with his depth of material. Godspeed Joe.

Last edited:
Mack, glad to hear your doing well. Enjoy your time with your family, there is nothing more important. We are here for only a short time. Be well my brother.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Mack is doing GREAT!!!! Spoke with Mack for over an hour today. With his wife at his side, they are settling into their new home in New England. Apparently where they were living was highly congested & they are enjoying the fresh air, open roads, beside less congestion. All packages have not been unpacked & he misses this website & its members. It just might be days or weeks, but he said that he is coming back. So please stand-by!!!

While I don't know Mack personally, I do know his son, so we have corresponded in the past. Hope to see Mack and his wealth of knowledge back on soon!

Enjoy your new surroundings and looking forward in reading your informative postings on here. All the best wishes from the UK.

Last edited: