1978 Mack CFs

In 1978 all of the engines and trucks delivered that year were equipped with electronic sirens. After looking at dozens of photos of '78 Mack pumpers and tower ladders, I can't see any speakers for the sirens. All of the Seagrave trucks that year had the speaker sticking right out in the front of the cab as were subsequent Macks. My question is, where the heck were the Mack siren speakers situated?.
  Ed

firephoto195.jpg
This is a photo of Engine 48's 1978 Mack CF pumper. You can see the electronic siren on the roof of the cab over the officer's seat. Photo credit to our own "mikeindabronx".

Thanks fdce54. I worded my question incorrectly. I did see a couple of photos with the speaker on the roof, but the majority of them show nothing. The speaker in the photo of 48 engine looks like an after market add on as does the couple of others I've seen. All of the other ones show no speaker up there. That's what I should have asked - where were the speakers hidden that are not visible. Thanks again.
  Ed

fdce54,I went back over those other photos today and looked at them a little closer. It seems some of the angles they were taken at partially obscured some of those roof mounted speakers. I appreciate your info. Thanks again.
  Ed

Ex-Chief said:
fdce54,I went back over those other photos today and looked at them a little closer. It seems some of the angles they were taken at partially obscured some of those roof mounted speakers. I appreciate your info. Thanks again.
  Ed
You're welcome Chief. Glad I could help.