Deputy Chiefs Aides

If this has been posted before please forgive me. (i searched back a few pages and did not see it)
While watching some of the FDNY videos on youtube this weekend, something about the Deputy Chief's aides stood out.

Do the Deputy's have regular assigned aides? (permanent)
I only ask because in the video's i did not see a member with a Division front piece on his helmet. Engine, ladder numbers. Even saw a Haz Mat front piece.
Are all the aides light duty?

Are the Battalions the same way?

Thank you in advance.

If this has been posted before please forgive me. (i searched back a few pages and did not see it)
While watching some of the FDNY videos on youtube this weekend, something about the Deputy Chief's aides stood out.

Do the Deputy's have regular assigned aides? (permanent)
I only ask because in the video's i did not see a member with a Division front piece on his helmet. Engine, ladder numbers. Even saw a Haz Mat front piece.
Are all the aides light duty?

Are the Battalions the same way?

Thank you in advance.
Most/all division aides are light duty (long term) but can be full duty as a accomadation due to family situation. Battalion aides are full duty. Not all Division aides will wear division aide front piece on helmet myself & the brothers in 13th Div wore our helmets with our regular companies on it. Not a rule.