EMS Units at Fifth Alarm

Does anybody have a list of EMS Units that were assigned to the Fifth Alarm in Chinatown. And maybe what radio channels did they operate on. If you can help, "Thank You"

nfd2004 said:
Does anybody have a list of EMS Units that were assigned to the Fifth Alarm in Chinatown. And maybe what radio channels did they operate on. If you can help, "Thank You"

i think they operate on citywide and ems manhattan south. i hear units like merve mrtu,etc on citywide

J

JOEYBRONXEMT

hi
I do not have a list of the units that were operating at this fire . they would be operating on cw ems and cw command frequencies for man. normaly those units would operate on man south ems channel  until the job becomes a MCI  then all the ems units on scene switch to  those frequencies. you can view all of the  fdny-ems freqs on this website  n2nov.net  and scroll to the bottom  to find them.

JOE

Thanks Guys. And I"ll check those frequencies out. And BronxJoe, I read another thread about suggesting the FDNY EMS work 24 hr shifts. They got to be kidding. I only buff the FDNY and EMS and it tires me out. I"m NOT fighing fires or carrying people in a stair chair down three flights of stairs.
  Again, Thank You both for helping me with my questions.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
FDNY EMS does 8hr tours, testing 12hrs tours in brooklyn next month.

As far as EMS units on scene here are some I saw.
MERV 1, MRTU, Haztac boss, OMA Doctor, EMS Car 5
A ton of BLS, ALS and other Lt's Captains and Deputy's

Thanks "tbendick". Is there only ONE "MRTU" in the city ? I know the Bronx has one, but are there others.  And Mr "Johnd248", you should be ashamed of yourself, because "don"t you have a few more years behind you than I do" ???? Wasn"t "I" the younger of the group???? Ha !!! You go back way before those FDNY War Years, Right !