Eng 16 TL 7 movie

As a little kid i remember a movie that was centered around 16&7 it was a short little movie, i think it might of even been a kids movie, anyone remember the title or havea link to it? This was back when both 16&7 had the Mack CFs. Thanks

I still have that movie! It was a kid's movie called "All About Big Red Fire Engines", and was made sometime in the mid-1990's. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid(which wasn't that long ago). It featured both the old '88 Mack CF Engine and the '84 Mack CF Tower Ladder the companies had. It also featured several guys who were killed on 9/11.

When I was younger, on my first visit to the city, I stopped by 16/7's quarters. As luck would have it, one of the last remaining members from that movie still assigned to the house was on duty. His name was Jerry Bonner and he was assigned to 7 Truck. Great guy. He told me one of the guys from the movie died of I believe a heart attack, one retired, and one became the Captain of Squad 18.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's on YouTube, and I haven't seen it on Amazon or eBay. There was one different kid's firefighting movie made in 2005 with the same name(you'll probably find that on YouTube). The one I'm refering to had an old Hahn Engine on the front VHS cover with an airport crash truck and an open-cabbed Crown Engine under it, and a Dalmation on the back cover.

fdny1075k said:
I still have that movie! It was a kid's movie called "All About Big Red Fire Engines", and was made sometime in the mid-1990's. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid(which wasn't that long ago). It featured both the old '88 Mack CF Engine and the '84 Mack CF Tower Ladder the companies had. It also featured several guys who were killed on 9/11.

When I was younger, on my first visit to the city, I stopped by 16/7's quarters. As luck would have it, one of the last remaining members from that movie still assigned to the house was on duty. His name was Jerry Bonner and he was assigned to 7 Truck. Great guy. He told me one of the guys from the movie died of I believe a heart attack, one retired, and one became the Captain of Squad 18.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's on YouTube, and I haven't seen it on Amazon or eBay. There was one different kid's firefighting movie made in 2005 with the same name(you'll probably find that on YouTube). The one I'm refering to had an old Hahn Engine on the front VHS cover with an airport crash truck and an open-cabbed Crown Engine under it, and a Dalmation on the back cover.

"FDNY1075" you don't miss too much. No wonder I'm a Big Fan of yours. Besides the fact that I think you're a credit to your generation. Not too many in your age group I say that about.

And by the way, I know the video. Had it myself, but foolishly got rid of it with all my older vhs tapes. "I must have been crazy at the time".

nfd2004 said:
fdny1075k said:

"FDNY1075" you don't miss too much. No wonder I'm a Big Fan of yours. Besides the fact that I think you're a credit to your generation. Not too many in your age group I say that about.

And by the way, I know the video. Had it myself, but foolishly got rid of it with all my older vhs tapes. "I must have been crazy at the time".
Thanks for the complement Bill. Coming from you, it really means a lot.
mack said:
That's the one. The guy at the beginning was an actor, but the rest of the guys were all part of the 16/7 crew. I believe the guy sliding down the pole at around the 01:00 mark was killed on 9/11.