FDNY-War Years clip-2. 1970's. The South Bronx - VIDEO

I have the “War Year’s” DVD’s. I actually sent an emails one day to see if they had additional videos laying around, or if they could make me something (like a dvd, I would have paid very very well for it) but I was somewhat told no. Bummer, these videos need to be kept alive

mack

Administrator
There are hundreds of videos posted on many threads in our History Section, and many other Sections (Videography, Apparatus, General, etc). Unfortunately some of our older posted videos have non- functioning links which we work to update or delete.

mack

Administrator
I have the “War Year’s” DVD’s. I actually sent an emails one day to see if they had additional videos laying around, or if they could make me something (like a dvd, I would have paid very very well for it) but I was somewhat told no. Bummer, these videos need to be kept alive
You are right. These videos do need to be kept alive. We encourage posting fire-service videos, especially videos that may have had no previous circulation. We also encourage re-posting popular or previously posted videos to share with newer members and guests. It is important to save, share and view our history.