Irish Turnout Stats 2020

Got turnout stats for Ireland for 2020 recently (2021 totals are still being verified)

Again the busiest fire station in the country is Dublin Fire Brigades Tallaght Fire Station (My 1st Due). Tallaght has 2 Engines and 1 Ambulance

Turnouts to
Fires was 3661
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 1895
False alarms was 191
Total of 5747

Their Ambulance turned out 6434 times.

The second busiest station in the country was Dublin Fire Brigades Dolphins Barn Station (Same Battalion). 2 Engines, Rescue, Chief and one Ambulance

Turnouts to
Fires was 2573
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 867
False alarms was 164
Total of 3604

Their Ambulance turned out 6602 times.

If anyone would like any other county or station stats from Ireland let me know

Got turnout stats for Ireland for 2020 recently (2021 totals are still being verified)

Again the busiest fire station in the country is Dublin Fire Brigades Tallaght Fire Station (My 1st Due). Tallaght has 2 Engines and 1 Ambulance

Turnouts to
Fires was 3661
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 1895
False alarms
was 191
Total of 5747

Their Ambulance turned out 6434 times.

The second busiest station in the country was Dublin Fire Brigades Dolphins Barn Station (Same Battalion). 2 Engines, Rescue, Chief and one Ambulance

Turnouts to
Fires was 2573
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 867
False alarms
was 164
Total of 3604

Their Ambulance turned out 6602 times.

If anyone would like any other county or station stats from Ireland let me know
I noticed no numbers for aerial units, or do you still call them "escape appliances"?

I noticed no numbers for aerial units, or do you still call them "escape appliances"?
Hi GG....Sorry for the delay. Was away for a few days

Dublin only has 2 x Stations with Ladder Trucks in them. Tara St (DFB HQ) has 2 x Turntable Ladders (Rearmounts) and Dun Laoghaire in the South of the City has one. They are currently running the Reserve Aerial (Its a Turntable Ladder). They were running a Hydraulic Platform (Tower Ladder) but it was taken off the run

Dun Laoghaire stats

Fires was 2133
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 548
False alarms
was 144
Total of 2819

Their Ambulance turned out 2891 times.

Tara St (DFB HQ) stats

Fires was 2059
Special Service Calls
(Rescues / MVA's) was 908
False alarms
was 154
Total of 3121

Their Ambulance's turned out 13,677* times. - (*2 x Ambulances based out of Tara St.)

It doesn't break down the Ladder Jobs from these stats but ill try get them for you and post if i do

Dec, I think you know I had a great visit to the Tara Street Station several years ago. Treated very well by the brothers.

Dec, I think you know I had a great visit to the Tara Street Station several years ago. Treated very well by the brothers.
Like everywhere John so long as they are not busy they've always time for visitors.

I recently brought a Chief from NYC to Tara St and he spent the best part of the day there. Even the Chief Fire Officer (COD) came down to say hello. Very welcoming

Yes Lebby... Although the stats count all types of fires they would run the most structures along with their 2nd due in their battalion. At one stage (back in the 90's) Tallaght was the busiest fire station in Europe. Not sure where it sits now in European terms