New Haz Mat 1 Assembly Line Photos

When you click on this link, after the page opens, click on "Ferarra Direct" at the top left of the page. The page will then display a selection of trucks. Click on the picture of the truck you wish to view, and enjoy.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Any idea why the lack of blue lights on the rear? All the other rescues etc. have had them recently!

Any idea why the lack of blue lights on the rear? All the other rescues etc. have had them recently!
lt probably has the one in the upper left mini bar, or maybe in both mini bars even? but it is a good question.

Last edited:

Bulldog

Bulldog
lt probably has the one in the upper left mini bar, but it is a good question.
I suppose that's possible but all of the new rescues have 1 of the 2 large rectangular lights on the back Blue! I would've thought this would've been the same because they said that they were doing that because the blue with what's more visible in traffic.

I suppose that's possible but all of the new rescues have 1 of the 2 large rectangular lights on the back Blue! I would've thought this would've been the same because they said that they were doing that because the blue with what's more visible in traffic.
l knew exactly what you meant, l understand and agree.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Maybe even in both the left and right mini bars? l bet that is the case.
The problem is even if they are in the light Bars they have a much smaller server figure compared to the large rectangular ones on the rear of the vehicle. The large rectangular ones are much more visible!

I wonder if it they were spec'd out by 2 different groups. I would imagine members of the Rescue's spec out the Rescues and members of the Haz Mat gets a say in their rig but that's just a guess.

The 2nd piece responds behind the primary......The blue lights are a major distraction and that is most likely why no blue on back.....
You mean a major distraction for the second piece ? ( that makes some sense... a closely following responding apparatus ).

Otherwise, that's the whole point of the lights, especially the blue l thought, to stand out as a ''distraction'', no?

Last edited:

Bulldog

Bulldog
They are not as blinding as strobes etc. but the blue stands out more because of all the other lights on the street are mostly red and orange. The blue that you not any brighter, it's just a contrast that makes it more noticeable!

Curious as you say that, what about all the other rigs that take 2nd pieces even tho it’s not every response? Hazmat doing 600-800 calls a year…. A Squad going out with 2nd piece can’t be to far behind that 400-500?