NYCFIRE.NET

This site is excellent. I wish this was available to me when I started this journey many years ago. I have learned more from this site in 5 + years than I did in all the years before I found it. The discussions, the videos, and overall coverage of Fire/EMS is really incredible!

This site is excellent. I wish this was available to me when I started this journey many years ago. I have learned more from this site in 5 + years than I did in all the years before I found it. The discussions, the videos, and overall coverage of Fire/EMS is really incredible!

It is because of so many great contributors to this site that makes it what it is.
Everything from the FDNY rundowns, photos, videos, questions answered, history remembered, our own stories, fire apparatus, firehouses, company patches, remembering and honoring our Brothers and Sisters, incidents of interest across this country, and across the entire world.

Signing up to be a member is FREE and it allows you to contribute your thoughts or stories, post photos, and ask direct questions of your concerns related to the fire service.

In my own case, lately I have learned a lot about lithium batteries and the danger they can be when they catch fire.
And that's because of the members here who have passed on that important information and facts to us.

Plus there's another fringe benefit to joining this site.
It allowed me to meet so many great people, all who have the same interest in the fire service just as I do.

As a result, I am certainly very THANKFUL for this site

^^^VERY TRUE WILLY ....so many of us have gotten to meet (in cyberspace) great FD related guys not just from the U.S. but from around the world ( and many in person get togethers to break bread & hoist a few ).....EXCELLENT site.......Thank You to the Bendick's for running it & to all the contributors for posting ....keep it going.....I think if there was a Runs & Workers for FD related internet sites nycfire.net would be "Number One".