Personal Flashlights

I recently joined a local Vol. Dept and im starting to gather up my gear and such, i ran a few night time calls and realized not having a flashlight isnt to fun, and carrying a larger bulkier one isnt fun either. So i want to know what light do you carry, and why? Thanks for any help in advance.

Streamlight 'Survivor' on my coat, Power Plus halogen hand lantern on a seat belt over my shoulder & across the chest and a small halogen (2 AA) light in my turnout coat pocket.

In addition to a larger rechargeable you should also have a "c" cell (preferable) or "aa" non rechargeable backup...a rechargeable may crap out w/out warning whereas the non rechargeable will get dimmer as it wears down alerting you to the fact that it is dying out.....also in a pinch if you turn a  dying non rechargeable off briefly it may give you some light again whereas the rechargeable wiil not. 

AL5000, I have a carabiner on it to attach it to my SCBA waist belt. Takes alot of heat and banging around.

I also have a dive knife attached to my light strap, ive been using hockey tape to hold it on and it works well, but have been trying to find a way to better secure it. anyone have any tips on this?

Would using those plastic tie-wraps that are used to secure bunches of cables help. Available at any Radio Shack, I brought a bag of them from Fry's, different colors and sizes 8)

I've used Advanced Lighting's FD1 for years.  Only complaint I had was the handle was rather small for a gloved hand.  It seems like this was taken care of in the newer models.  It's a tough light.  Wouldn't own anything else.