RIP Chief Louis ?Lou? Auriemma

Louis ?Lou? Auriemma - District Chief of the Aberdeen Fire Company #1 New Jersey RIP

It is with great sadness that i have learnt of the passing of Louis Auriemma (81) "Chief Lou". I met Chief Lou back in Oct when i visited NJ for the day. He took the time to show me around Aberdeen Fire Company 1 on a visit there.

He had been a Vol Firefighter at the station for over 60yrs and was the Chief there for many years. He was a member of the Relief Association; the Bayshore Chief Association; the State of NJ Chiefs Association; and the OEM of Aberdeen Association. He served his country in the Army from 1956 to 1962

His knowledge of the Fire Service and the detail he put into designing New rigs for his Firefighters was second to none and will be a Great Loss to his Dept

I would like to offer my sincere condolences to Chief Lou's family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time and Thank him for taking the time out to show me around

Rest In Peace
Ar dheis D? go raibh a anam

Dec

Sorry to hear Dec of the loss of this good man. I remember you telling us at the October Get Together that you would be heading to New Jersey next. My condolences to you, his family and to the members of the department on the loss of such a good man. He apparently served his purpose here on earth well.

We can certainly understand how you feel. The sudden loss of Harvey Eisner is still in many of our hearts.

May Chief Auriemma Rest in Peace and thank you for your years of dedicated service to the Aberdeen community.