Scanner feeds

Not sure if you guys are aware but the Queens frequency when i try to listen to it the volume it's low. I have the volume all the way up. And the app i use is Scanner Radio App.

Not sure if you guys are aware but the Queens frequency when i try to listen to it the volume it's low. I have the volume all the way up. And the app i use is Scanner Radio App.
Use Broadcastify, should work. If not everyone in the channel is talking real low.

As a backup try OpenMHz but they are a few minutes behind and have a hard time keeping up with multiple incidents and transmissions.
Yeah, I haven't tried FDNY. I tried the NYPD Audio for the 14th, 18th and 17th Pcts. And oh boy I got off that in 15 seconds. I can't understand a damn word there saying. People from NY might be able to. But for people born and raised in NJ, physically impossible.

As a backup try OpenMHz but they are a few minutes behind and have a hard time keeping up with multiple incidents and transmissions.
With OpenMHZ, you can skinny down the feeds to select just certain "Talk Groups" which are, effectively, the different Borough and Citywide channels. Click on "filter" and follow to the TalkGroups tab. That cuts down on the overwhelm somewhat - but of course you will miss activity on the excluded "Talk Groups"

Yeah, I haven't tried FDNY. I tried the NYPD Audio for the 14th, 18th and 17th Pcts. And oh boy I got off that in 15 seconds. I can't understand a damn word there saying. People from NY might be able to. But for people born and raised in NJ, physically impossible.
You get used to it, but they're channels are so busy they aren't practical to scan except if you're listening for a particular job. SOD is worthwhile to listen to if you're not too preoccupied with other channels, even still it's also incredibly busy with them getting hit with EDPs.