Time Stamp

Bronx job shows posting at 4:03 pm today when I’m reading it at 3:20pm.
Why time difference?

I know I'm sounding like a dope, but where on this board is "user preference?" You guys know all I can do is type with one finger and that's about my limit with a computer.

I know I'm sounding like a dope, but where on this board is "user preference?" You guys know all I can do is type with one finger and that's about my limit with a computer.
At the top of the site you should see your profile (for you it may be a capital “M” on a purple background). Click on that and a small window should pop up. Then click on the word “Preferences” on the left side of that window, towards the bottom. The first option on the Preferences page should be “Time Zone”. Click the drop down menu, select your time zone, then click save at the bottom.

Thank you 793727 but I get no small window after I click on the "M". I'll keep trying to follow your instructions. Thanks again and be well.

Memory: In the upper right of the window, next to the envelope icon, you should see your user name. Click on it, then on "Preferences" just above "Log Out"