TIP OF THE HELMET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Time out guys before the big game this coming Sunday. A "Tip of the Helmet" goes out to 'MACK' as he was the first person to cross the six thousand mark for the Highest Reaction Score on the website.

Mack has been a site member for the past 14 years and spends many hours per day adding new threads of interest for us to enjoy. His knowledge of the fire service is not limited to FDNY but knowledge about mother major cities department and other smaller departments.

He is also one of the members who is tided for most points.

MACK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS WEBSITE & to our group, but also to our country.

Time out guys before the big game this coming Sunday. A "Tip of the Helmet" goes out to 'MACK' as he was the first person to cross the six thousand mark for the Highest Reaction Score on the website.

Mack has been a site member for the past 14 years and spends many hours per day adding new threads of interest for us to enjoy. His knowledge of the fire service is not limited to FDNY but knowledge about mother major cities department and other smaller departments.

He is also one of the members who is tided for most points.

MACK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS WEBSITE & to our group, but also to our country.
Hats off! Congrats.

Just curious . . . reaction scores I understand (likes, etc.) . . . but how do you get "points"??

Thanks Mack for your tireless efforts. One of the more notable tasks that Mack performs is the daily posting of members who have died on the line of duty on each specific day. He does this so that their supreme sacrifices may never be forgotten. Well done Mack.

mack

Administrator
Just curious . . . reaction scores I understand (likes, etc.) . . . but how do you get "points"??
Ray - I encourage all not to get hung up on our simple site members' metrics. We have a lot of great contributors - too many to name - and everyone deserves equal thanks for what they do to make our site informative and fun. I personally do not keep track of these numbers but I think the site automatically awards "points" to members based on their total messages and reaction scores. I am glad we have so many members who have high scores. Tip of the helmet to them and to you.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
I spent a few hours trying to learn about the 'points'. What I did find out is that the person who set up the site would be the person responsible for determining what number counts are considered to make the total. The high number just might be '113' because there is a very wide spread between those who have reached that golden number.

I am sorry that I was unable to answer the question right away since I am still learning about websites. This site was developed many years ago & has been updated over the years. So in all honesty, Even I have to wait a few days, I will wait until I can get the correct information before I reply. I will not put out incorrect information and mislead the membership. So as the dispatcher would say to the field units 10-6K!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.