Uniforms Question

Last summer, I had seen Members wearing what appeared to be uniform t-shirts with the Maltese Cross on the chest, US flag on the right sleeve, FDNY patch on the left, and “FDNY” on the back. All appeared to be “screened” on in white as opposed to embroidery. I’ve recently been seeing Members wearing jackets with similar markings, including their name on the right chest. Is this something new in terms of quartermaster-issued uniforms? If so, who is the vendor and/or manufacturer? Thanks in advance!

Last summer, I had seen Members wearing what appeared to be uniform t-shirts with the Maltese Cross on the chest, US flag on the right sleeve, FDNY patch on the left, and “FDNY” on the back. All appeared to be “screened” on in white as opposed to embroidery. I’ve recently been seeing Members wearing jackets with similar markings, including their name on the right chest. Is this something new in terms of quartermaster-issued uniforms? If so, who is the vendor and/or manufacturer? Thanks in advance!
Yes, we have new t shirts and BI jackets. Unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer off the top of my head.