Where to get patches?

Eagle Emblems  is located in Staten Island and they have a web site............We had ordered our company patches from them years ago and when I called them a few months ago they still had them in there stock.......We bought all the remaining patches from them for our company..........I forget the woman's name but she is very nice when u call them...........Again they are on the web site......FDNY patches.............as u scroll down u will see eagle emblem

I have purchased Boston patches from Eagle Emblems and was happy with the quality of the service. By the way I use to do some T- shirt business with RESCUETEES but I have problems with their site, I am re-directed to a 9-11 memorial site. Anybody have any info on this?

Lone319Wolf said:
Eagle Emblems  is located in Staten Island and they have a web site............We had ordered our company patches from them years ago and when I called them a few months ago they still had them in there stock.......We bought all the remaining patches from them for our company..........I forget the woman's name but she is very nice when u call them...........Again they are on the web site......FDNY patches.............as u scroll down u will see eagle emblem

Lone wolf      The business is owned by a Retired Firefighter , worked In Staten Island.  The FFs Mother handles the phone orders.

Brad......You already had gotten a Lone Wolf patch.  If you need another message me. ..l ordered a batch and they just came in

Brad...Call me to make arrangements. ....You can send me a check and then l will mail out the patch. ... You no there's no problem .....Just touch base with me buddy