Recent content by grumpy grizzly

  1. grumpy grizzly

    Ladder 26's 1960 American La France

    Try FAJ's ALF 900 series book, page 11. #447, later assigned to #124.
  2. grumpy grizzly

    Jersey City firehouse broken into

    Someone heard noises on the apparatus floor, out of quarters?
  3. grumpy grizzly

    Somerville MA

    Fire is in the cockloft of a large interconnected 3 story brick multi use occupancy with extension to 1139. DWH.
  4. grumpy grizzly

    Fire Apparatus Journal

    I use to get mine at Barnes and Noble but it was hit or miss so I subscried
  5. grumpy grizzly

    Somerville MA

    Somerville has a third alarm on Box 71 location is 1135 Broadway. Now updated to the fifth alarm.
  6. grumpy grizzly

    Fire Apparatus Journal

    OK Mrs Grizzly was victorious! A program was supposed to change all renewals to 69.95 effective July but not all were changed due to a program glitch and sent out $38 renewals which is what I got. FAJ agreed to a 38 renewal for the upcoming year and 69.95 thereafter. So if you get the old rate...
  7. grumpy grizzly

    Fire Apparatus Journal

    Mrs Grizzly is handling this for me. It seems I am not the only one complaining about the increase and no notification of it.
  8. grumpy grizzly

    Fire Apparatus Journal

    Save your quarters boys and girls. In early September I received a renewal notice for 38.00 We received a notice stating that would be refunded and the new rate is 69.95 for one year and 125.95 for 2 years. I have had a subscription since the beginning, not any more.
  9. grumpy grizzly

    Adds on the Website

    Yes I have spinal stenosis and I am being bombarded with ads for back gadgets on this site.
  10. grumpy grizzly

    September Nor’Easter 9/25-9/27

    What does the state of emergency entail?
  11. grumpy grizzly

    September Nor’Easter 9/25-9/27

    Gonna check with my Boston peeps to see what their plans are.
  12. grumpy grizzly

    UN Meeting

    With this week's meeting of many political leaders at the UN does the FDNY make any special accomodations?
  13. grumpy grizzly

    Scanner feed

    And it seems today is no better.
  14. grumpy grizzly

    Scanner feed

    I have also noticed problems with that site while using my phone cannot change the settings.
Back
Top