@FDNY Alerts

I follow @FDNY alerts on Twitter now X. However, I notice that the last @FDNYAlert on X is from September 13th. Has FDNY stopped sending out these alerts or are they going to another platform ?

I just signed up for the premium NYC Fire Wire app. Looks like you can drill right down to get notifications of specific incidents and apparatus. Has anyone else tried it?

Being an Admin of the App I have it (obviously) some times the 3&2 AH/UC get missed on the App

@FDNY on Xwitter still works - that's the public information handle which is manually maintained. The @FDNYAlert handle is what ceased on September 13. That was an automated feed. There are lots of services with automated Xwitter feeds that have been complaining that XwitterElon has broken their automation with all of his messing around with what used to be a great service. Not saying that's what's up here but I wouldn't be surprised. I don't believe it's a question of paid accounts or whatever (not yet anyway, because Elon isn't done screwing it all up).

Being an Admin of the App I have it (obviously) some times the 3&2 AH/UC get missed on the App

I think I was able to send you a message the other day. Not sure if I did it right. Can you see if you have it on your end? If not can you send me a message?

Thank you,

Paul

@FDNY on Xwitter still works - that's the public information handle which is manually maintained. The @FDNYAlert handle is what ceased on September 13. That was an automated feed. There are lots of services with automated Xwitter feeds that have been complaining that XwitterElon has broken their automation with all of his messing around with what used to be a great service. Not saying that's what's up here but I wouldn't be surprised. I don't believe it's a question of paid accounts or whatever (not yet anyway, because Elon isn't done screwing it all up).
It has something to do with the automated feed FDNY can’t do nothing about it. It’s Twitter end. Confirmed by a PIO