FDNY drone unit.

Who operates the drone unit? Where is it quartered? Does it have a normal alarm response level as well as its being s/c to incidents. Thanx.

I believe it goes on a 10-60 or the Major Matrix. I may be wrong but if the Air Recon Chief is unavaliable (I.e flights are grounded for some reason) would the drone still end up being used at a 3rd Alarm?

robotics operates the command tactical unit out of soc hq on Roosevelt island.

CT01 responds on all 2-2’s
10-60’s, 66’s and 10-80 code 2’s
Water-ice rescue & major matrix responses
As well as boat in distress responses or when special called by the safety battalion, Incident commander or at dispatcher’s discretion.

The unit has impressive capabilities and is expanding them all the time. The are leaders in the field of public safety drone usage.

TARU Drives around in suburbans so they have a advantage of getting a drone up fast

FDNY Command Tactical 3 opens next week

Command Tactical 2 shooting for end of the year but we will see.

TARU Drives around in suburbans so they have a advantage of getting a drone up fast

FDNY Command Tactical 3 opens next week

Command Tactical 2 shooting for end of the year but we will see.
I know 2 is transitioning from “special event/long duration incident” to an operational unit. Is 3 gonna be operational as well or special assignment?

I know 2 is transitioning from “special event/long duration incident” to an operational unit. Is 3 gonna be operational as well or special assignment?
CT2 basically just gonna split the city somewhat like that Tacs.

CT3 will be a summer unit / special assignment

CT4 or probably gonna be called Robotics Operations or something like that