A FATHER'S LETTER.

THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY OF A LETTER WRITTEN BY JOHN NAPOLITANO, FATHER OF LIEUT. JOHN NAPOLITANO JR., RESCUE 2

I am Honored to be meeting with the Prosecutors Office of the Military Commision, who will be bringing to Justice the Muslim Terrorists who Planned and Executed the Attacks on 9/11..I was asked to bring some things with me that will tell of my Son and His Family and the aftermath of 9/11 and have done so, the following is a letter that I have sent to Commander Karen Loftus, who I have been in contact with..

Dear Karen,

I hope to meet with the Military Commisions Prosecutors on January 12 at the VFW Post in West Palm Beach and again thank all of you for your efforts. I am sending to you something that will answer some of the questions that were sent with your e-mail, I don't remember if I had sent this to you before, but please forward this to those who are gathering information on the impact that the attacks on 9/11 has had on the Families and Friends of those who were murdered..and murdered they were. Our Politically "Correct" News Media refers to those on 9/11 as being Killed, or "Lost", the difference is that if a life is lost through accidental means, that Person is accidently killed, but when some one plans and executes and deliberately with all intent to cause the death of someone..that Person is MURDERED...the accidental discharge of a firearm is not the same as pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger.
I believe in the Respect of all People,it is automatic, it what my Father taught me..but Political Correctness is not respect, it is not only disrespectful to everyone, but it emboldens an enemy, it sends a message of weakness.

I applaud your Office's efforts for calling these Terrorists what they are..MURDERERS.. and if the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt proves this and it is affirmed, then let Justice be done.
For many years I had an affliation with a Ford Dealership on Long Island, being an Ex-Cop, and my Son being a Firefighter, I would deal mostly with Police Officers and Firefighters, and had many referrals..I would give to them the best price that this Ford Dealer could do, cutting through the red tape, and in time I had a loyal Customer base, many of them from other walks of Life, one Family in particular was from Pakistan, and they were Muslims..I respected them and they respected me, and they would come to see me on some things that had nothing to do with buying a Car, sometimes they would get letters or Notices from Suffolk County and I would explain to them what the Notice was about.The years went by it is 2001, and it was the second week after the attack on 9/11, I was at the Trade Center searching and my cell phone rang when I answered it I heard a familiar voice, it was one of the Son's of Tariq, he said.."Mr John..I heard a bad thing..is it true".. His Family went to see me at the Car Shoppe in Sayville, and my friend Glenn told them what had happened and where I was..so Tariq's Son called me, when I told him that what he heard was true, his voice was cracking and he said to me that he and his Brothers wanted to be with me to help me.."dig for your Son".. I thanked him but I told him that I could not bring them here, and I thanked him again, and started to end the call, but before I did, I told him.."you and your Family did not do this"

There were many People Murdered on 9/11, from many different backgrounds, Nationalities and Religions..anyone with a brain will never lose sight of this, being Politically Correct is being condesending and since when has being condensending to someone not have been an insult.

When the Plans were being made for a Memorial at the World Trade Center, Political Correctness added insult to injury..someone decided that Firefighters and Police Officers, and other First Responders should not be named as such, so as to not insult some of the Families of the Victims, this insensitive issue was made worse by the support of some Politicians. I understand the grief of a Mother and Father who loses a Child, and does not want that Child forgotten but not for one second do I think that most of the of the Mothers and Fathers whose Children were Murdered on 9/11 are insulted by the fact that my Firefighter Son, Lt John P Napolitano from the FDNY, Rescue2, was Killed above and beyond the call of Duty trying to save their Child.. as a matter of fact, if someones Son or Daughter gave their Life trying to save my Childs life, that everytime my knee hits the ground to pray for my Child..I would pray for theirs. So finally the Memorial is being built and Firefighters and Police Officers are named as such, but first not without insulting their Families..and not without insulting the Heros ..the result of Political Correctness
There is an Italian Mafia, and a Russian Mob, as well as an Irish Mob,and Racism has gone both ways, the list goes on, and there are Muslim Terrorists..by not saying the word..does not make them go away.

I have every confidence that your Office will try these Terrorist with the evidence presented and not with any interference from those who seek .."Political Correctness".

Sincerely,

John Napolitano,

Father of Lt John P Napolitano,
FDNY, Rescue 2

Excellent letter......excellent interpretation of what "politically correct" really is...BULLSHIT !.........Continued Rest In Peace To All........NEVER FORGET !

I can not imagine your pain and suffering. I am deeply sorry and will think of this the next time that I take a knee. God Bless!