anyone listening?

to si dispatch at about 1450-1520 today because i looked out my window and saw this
DSCN0148-vi.jpg

DSCN0149-vi.jpg

not pictured is Batt 21. i think that they gave my neighbors a summons. how do i find out if a summons was issud? and does anyone have a radio log of what happened? thanks in advance

I looks like somewhere around or off of Van Duzer, where was this and what did he get a summons for? ???

this was taken on hillside ave which is off of van duzer. im not sure if a summons was issued (if one was it would have been for an outdoor fire place) how do i find out if one was issued?

mercurygrandmarquis1 said:
to si dispatch at about 1450-1520 today because i looked out my window and saw this
DSCN0148-vi.jpg

DSCN0149-vi.jpg

not pictured is Batt 21. i think that they gave my neighbors a summons. how do i find out if a summons was issud? and does anyone have a radio log of what happened? thanks in advance

Ask your neighbor.

guitarman314 said:
Is that "your" own Navy Blue Grand Marquis parked at the curb?
good eye it is the car i named my screen name after but technically its my mothers but i do consider it mine because im getting it in about a year or 2
XLIVLIXXVIII said:
Ask your neighbor.
im not exactly on good enough terms with my neighbor to ask "hey did you get a summons for that thing that gives me headaches?" i thought it would be online or somthing