Bronx Comunications office

M

mmattyphoto

The Bronx CO has now moved back into their old New and improved office from the trailers.

Does anyone have any pictures (interior or exterior) of any of the communications office's? Only pictures I can find are quick shots on Frank Raffa's website during a retirement party for another dispatcher.

Speaking of Bronx, anyone know if they and S.I. are using differnt PL tones on the output?  Would love to sometimes be able to monitor one w/o hearing the other.

They're still using the same PL. When the Channel 16 project is completed they're be on different frequencies (we think.) Probably not till the end of the year if no setbacks.

As for pictures of Da Bronx, I don't have any but here's a wide shot of Manhattan:
image18.jpg

Frank, thank you for the picture and if you have any others, can you post them when you can?

http://www.capecodfd.com/PAGES%20Special/FDNY9.htm#Top - Brooklyn CO... these are probably from some years ago.

Frank, you also have pics of the platform in the CO from Warren 120's retirement I believe?

The pictures from Warrens last tour are more about the people in attendance, not the office. Besides, it was hard to see the floor, let alone the equipment, with 200+ people in the office.

www.FDNewYork.com/120.asp

FD347 said:
They're still using the same PL. When the Channel 16 project is completed they're be on different frequencies (we think.) Probably not till the end of the year if no setbacks.

As for pictures of Da Bronx, I don't have any but here's a wide shot of Manhattan:
image18.jpg

Hey, I know that guy at the radio!!!! All the people in that picture except for one are either no longer in the job, or no longer working in Manhattan.