Code 3/CFD mustershow/Bill P

Talked to Bill at Past-Time Hobbies, Code3 is still in business. June 18 there will be a muster/show at the Chicago Fire Academy, 558 W Deven, which is the site of the Great Chicago Fire. Many historians dispute the reason for the fire, not a cow kicking over a lamp but rather someone throwing away a lighted smoke into a pile of hay. This was a very dry season in Chicago, in fact the day/night before the the fire units fought a fire which used almost all of the assests. If anyone comes to Chicago look for me I will be wearing a Boston FD shirt with numbers of the retired players. Let me see, Jets got lucky, Knicks s@ck, Jeter can't hit and who cares about the Mets. Seriously guys, I respect every member on this site, guys have given me info and sent web sites to my son while in Iraq. I wish Chicago did this, some guys are really good (Shapiro) but most want to serve the coffee. The amount of info out there is great, no one seems to care. All of my info from 1978 until 1990 was destroyed when the sewer systems failed and we were flooded. This was B4 hard drive, make sure u back it up!!!