Fastest House I seen go up!!!!

Awesome video Rob !! I think the Chief that arrived needs to dust off his PPE and put it on, he set a very poor example. 

Good find Rob! Not enough companies on the scene. Needed another alarm for exposures alone!

Every time an elected official gets the bright idea to save money by cutting fire department staffing or disbanding companies they should be forced to watch this video to clearly see how fast fire grows.

That being said, a little hustle and rapid operation of the first due engine company's deck pipe into the main body of fire (dump the booster while the supply line is being connected and charged) coupled with a line and some hooks inside exposures 2 and 4 would have significantly reduced the damage to the exposures.

The play by play by the neighbors using their extremely limited vocabulary added tremendous insight into the operation.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Considering it's an unfinished home is nothing but a pile of toothpicks waiting to burn.  Without sheetrock in other finishing materials there's nothing does slow the spread of fire.  I've seen entire apartment buildings go up this fast when they were unfinished.

B

Bigandy

This is when you just dump the monitor and just hope you can get a reliable water supply in the meantime.

The 2nd due engine ran a 5 or 6" supply line from the hydrant . . . why in the world didn't the 1st due dump its tank thru the monitor??  My guess is they didn't even think about it.  Probably 3 man engines . . . 3 or 4 man ladder . . . 3 companies total . . . grossly undermanned response.  It seems to be from Ontario . . . can anyone confirm?

Think you are right about Ontario, all I know it was from Canada.