FDNY 96/54

Does anybody have any picture of FDNY Engine 96 & Ladder 54 Current & Previous Apparatuses
Also does anybody have any pictures of The FDNY & The Yonkers FD Operating together

They have a facebok page with some photos of current and past. They have also taken request for photos once or twice.

Nice page, I just posted something on it regarding E96 being a combination co. then getting a quad in '51.

If you get any old pictures from the house see if you can get L54's tiller and Searchlight 23 which was stationed there also.

FDNYBuff97 said:
Yes i know i made that page lol i was looking for photos to put on there

Hahah, thats cool, its a very nice page. Small world how this comes up.

nfd2004 said:
Some EXCELLENT Photos there "RocklandFires". Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks. Wish I could get down to the city more often. Definitely taking a trip down to the Harlem Hilton to photograph E.69 when they receive it. Hope to make a day out of it and get some more newer apparatus photos.

About a year or so ago on the FDRANT board under the thread of "Old Firehouses" there were pictures of the day that 96/54's house on Story Ave. was dedicated. Included in that were shots of 54's 1960 Mack tiller (which was a hand-me-down from L117) and some shots of the old Bruckner Blvd. house that was 96's quarters. I don't know if you would be able to still go that far back on the site to see them but you can try. If I find those pictures here at home I will let you know. God only knows what I did with them.

I have a friend in 96, and I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before I shoot anything. I will gladly send you what I take when I take it. Rockland, reach out to me on Facebook when you're planning on coming down. If I'm not working, I'd like to join you.