FDNY Rescue 4 at Chicagoland speedway

Bulldog

Bulldog
Isn't that last picture of the plaque on the truck mistaken?  The truck went out of service much earlier than 2010 didn't it, or did it remain in reserve status until then?

The crew door on the officer's side of the rig is from Rescue 3's Saulsbury / HME rig.

I am an old school guy. I hope the pixs my son took hope to uphold the tradition of the alarm. He wants the job so bad, it hurtts me to see him being refused. He did two tours in Iraq as a CFR, they had a job for a tank on fire with rounds still in the turret I am using this post to say I am so very proud of what James has done.  Yes he is my son .

I see Harry Ford being remembered - he died at the Father's Day fire that was triggered by spilled gasoline going into the basement. "Hats off" to all these brave men!

The race was rained out on that Sunday.

Attachments

• final 028.jpg
    final 028.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,334
I have the similiar picture of the rig on the sunday...that weather that day sucked. It also sucks they dont reimburse you the money for the race being cancelled.

I was lucky, had a long weekend and I was able to go back on Monday. 3 days in row traveling to Joilet.