Map - Unit Location Map

I have created a new FDNY Unit Location Map. 

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?mid=z-slmQU3f8Io.kTvux0QT5U_A

Here are a few features that I really like with this map:
1. I intend to update the map as companies change locations due to remodeling of quarters (note E-292, E-309).
2. If you place an address in the search bar, it will drop a pin at that address.  This allows you to see the location of the incident in relation to station locations.
3. There is a ruler feature which allows you to measure the distance between two locations (as the crow flies).

I tried to be as detailed as possible while also being user friendly. 
If you notice any errors (as I am sure there are a few), please message me so that I may make corrections.

Enjoy!

Let me also say what a GREAT JOB you did "fireplish". And as "mack" pointed out, it even shows some areas which may need attention.

Hell of a job marty as always. Thank you so much for doing this. Its amazing!!

With that info i sent you if you wanna make a map knock your socks off!

KEEP UP THE "OUTSTANDING" WORK!!

Brad

Great job as always, Phish. I just realized how large Battalion 20's response area is... City Island to the middle of the Bronx it seems like?

Thank you so much! I have it bookmarked and now I fill in the blanks when trying to decipher the post of all you local guys. Great work!

Thank You Everyone.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who finds the map useful.  I use it ALL of the time.

firephish said:
Thank You Everyone.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who finds the map useful.  I use it ALL of the time.
Lol I too use it alot. All of my rundowns with the exception of SI and certain parts of BK are judged from the map.