NYCHA might ban ebikes

Good luck enforcing this, they can’t keep guns and drugs out of the projects so bikes should be easy, lol.
I agree. They will probably attempt to threaten people with if you have a ebike fire in your apartment after the ban goes in effect, the apartment occupant would be banned from public housing. Either way, like you said. Good luck

Bulldog

Bulldog
I don't see how this can happen, the Democrats are the ones pushing for electric vehicles and now they want to ban them? This will never fly!

I don't see how this can happen, the Democrats are the ones pushing for electric vehicles and now they want to ban them? This will never fly!
Your point is very well taken. Just like bail reform, defund the police, homeless encampments and relaxing drug laws their social experiments often come with unintended consequences- and often deadly results. But yes I agree with your very keen observation. Another paradox for them to deal with

I agree. They will probably attempt to threaten people with if you have a ebike fire in your apartment after the ban goes in effect, the apartment occupant would be banned from public housing. Either way, like you said. Good luck
Yeah, and then it'll be the "you're picking one me", "I know my rights", and then, and then,. This society is down the drain.

This is a classic C.Y.A. move by the building dept. If something happens as a result of the bike or scooter being in the building then they can turn around and say we told you not to bring it in here so it ain't on us.