PHOTOS OF FIRE MODELS I HAVE MADE

Album needs updating but you can get an idea of what I've done:  http://s95.photobucket.com/user/guitarman314/library/?sort=3&page=1

Beautiful work, Tom.  What scale is the Maxim TDA?  1/32?  I bet it started as 2 Franklin Mint pieces.

About two years ago a few of us visited Tom at his house in SI. He brought us into his basement which is the work shop area where he spends his time building these models. I could NOT believe the talent and skills that this guy has. He would put tiny pieces together, sometimes using tweezers. Some pieces so small I needed my glasses to see. Piece by piece he puts hundreds of pieces together to build the models you see here. 

As I understand it, give Tom, aka guitarman314, a picture of the truck you would like to have him build, and he will build that truck right down to every tiny detail. He can also tell you the history of many FDNY rigs as well.

On a side note he has another great and interesting talent as well. I guess that's where he got his user name from. He plays a guitar with many of the talented Doo Wop Singing Groups of the 50s/60s.

Tom E. is one extremely very talented guy.

I think somewhere on here is a picture of Tom and some of his models he has built.