RET LT RANDY WIEBICKE RIP

Another WTC FDNY Ret. Member loses his battle w/multiple myeloma after 2 bone marrow transplants......................Lt. Randy Wiebicke
F.F. Ladder 35
Lt. Ladder 1

Wake:
Michael Higgins Funeral Home
321 S Main St
New City,NY

Saturday and Sunday    3-5-11  &  3-6-11

2-4 PM and 7-9 PM

Funeral:
St. Francis of Assisi Church
128 Parrot Road
West Nyack ,NY

Monday    3-7-11

10:15 AM (May be moved to 11:00 AM will update if changed )

REST IN PEACE BROTHER........Another hard fought battle lost......most probably not the last.....NEVER FORGET....NEVER FORGIVE !

THIS IS GETTING SICK TO SEE, It's almost every week,not even 10 years yet.....
I don't know why looking at this post brought a tear down my cheek and ANGERED me so much that some city/state/federal agencies still don't think it's from 9/11. WAKE UP!!!!!  THE FACTS ARE RIGHT HERE,that, to to to to MANY brother's are DYING...( MURDERED)
RIP Brother....

mack

Administrator
WIEBICKE, RANDY

Randy Wiebicke passed away on March 2, 2011, at the age of 54 after a long battle with cancer. He was born in New City, NY, on October 23, 1956 and lived in Bardonia, NY, for most of his adult life. Randy was a New York City firefighter for 21 years, retiring as Lieutenant on September 28, 2002. CNN chronicled Randy's battle with Multiple Myeloma on television and its website. This is one of many diseases that has afflicted 9/11 first responders like Randy in disproportionate numbers and the family's love and prayers go out to all those still suffering as a result of the World Trade Center terrorist attacks. Anyone interested in learning more about Randy's story can find the CNN link by googling "Randy Wiebicke". The entire family is incredibly grateful to all of the firefighters who gave so generously of their time during Randy's long illness. The F.D.N.Y. is truly a big and loving family and their kindness and loyalty will never be forgotten. Randy was a true outsdoorsman who loved boating, fishing, camping, and he was the handiest guy ever met. His daughter Katie Rose liked to describe him in one word: "rustic". Randy is survived by his loving wife and best friend of 27 years, Madeline (McCullagh) Wiebicke. Madeline was constantly at Randy's side during his heroic one-and-half year battle with his disease. He is also survived by his three children: son Danny, of New York City, and his daughters Marianna and Katie Rose of Bardonia. Randy is pre-deceased by his father, Ernest "Tex" Wiebicke, and his mother, Marianna. Randy is survived by two sisters: Susan Dalzell of Aiken, SC, and Lisa Franco of Saratoga, NY, and three brothers: Ernie of Saratoga, NY, Gary of TX, and Hugo of Saratoga, NY. He also leaves behind many loving in-laws and nieces and nephews and grandnieces and grandnephews who will miss him so much. Friends may call Saturday, March 5, from 2-4 and 7-9 PM and Sunday, from 2-4 and 7-9 PM at Michael J. Higgins Funeral Home, 321 S. Main St., New City, NY. (845)634-6110. A mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, March 7 at 11AM at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 128 Parrot Rd., West Nyack, NY. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial donations be sent to: Fire Family Transport Foundation P.O. BOX 157, Fort Tildon, NY 11695.

MICHAEL J. HIGGINS FS.

321 S. Main St.

New City, NY 10956

REST IN PEACE ... Condolences to his family, friends and brother firefighters

Thanks Lt Wiebicke for all you have done for the people of New York. My Condolunces to your family and your many friends.

This should NOT be happening. We were attacked and many, including families are suffering so much. Something needs to be done. The word needs to be spread on how many have already been lost like Lt Wiebicke. They need care now. Alot of people have "no idea" of whats going on. Its too late for many, but I plan to spread the word, the best I can.

Rest in Peace Lt Wiebicke and Thank You.