Ride Along With The Rescue Operations Battalion

http://www.rescue911.de

Ride along with the rescue battalion (Special Operations Command) responding to a major rescue call in upper manhattan, several trucks including rescue3 at the scene - by Dirk Steinhardt

A must see - driving is spectacular - better than the French Connection - under control too!

efd274 said:
http://www.rescue911.de

Ride along with the rescue battalion (Special Operations Command) responding to a major rescue call in upper manhattan, several trucks including rescue3 at the scene - by Dirk Steinhardt

A must see - driving is spectacular - better than the French Connection - under control too!

Couldn't  find it on this site.  Please be more specific.

Specifically, that is the listed website!!! That's what you asked for last time. You can go to the bravest.com and find it also - requires a little searching which you don't seem to like from a previous post - sorry bro - life isn't always instant gratification. If you can't find it I'll hold your hand and lead you through with steps - just like the archive tapes. You can also google the following FDNY Rescue battalion + you tube - I just tried it and it works.  Many ways to skin a cat if your patient!!!

Bulldog

Bulldog
That's some pretty spectacular driving, I'm quite impressed how people actually get out of the way in New York City!  Much better than in many places.

kfd274 said:
Couldn't  find it on this site.  Please be more specific.
All it takes is some looking, it's on the 6th page third row from the bottom.

Thanks "jlamos" for posting that video. It was Great. If I know my brother (georged4997), as a "Closet Buff", he will probadly check it out a couple of dozen times just today.

You're welcome.

Bulldog said:
Don't pamper him so much, but him spend a little time looking (and learning).

Ok, no more pampering efd274. Anybody else i should put on that list?  ;)

Jlamos - I think Bulldog meant my bro kfd274 - correct Bulldog?? efd274 is the good brother - I started this topic - so don't put me on your fecal roster!!

Good brother, bad brother, who can keep track. Besides, i said pampering, not Pampers.  :)

Hate to throw him under the bus but life is pretty Darwinian!! He needs the Pampers - really Depends since he's a Senior Citizen  :D

Bulldog

Bulldog
efd274 said:
Jlamos - I think Bulldog meant my bro kfd274 - correct Bulldog?? efd274 is the good brother - I started this topic - so don't put me on your fecal roster!!
Here are correct on that one. KFD274 seems to be always asking questions that the answer can be found very easily with just a little looking.  It only took me about 5 minutes to find the video in the first posting.  Most of his other posts are just redundant information posted from other sources.  He needs to be weaned and not spoon fed all the information.