Runs and Workers 2010 Question

There has been no release of the 2010 runs and workers on the FDnewyork.com website this year, does anyone have any idea where a copy of the 2010 Runs and workers can be viewed for those of us not in touch or outside NYC.

Many thanks

JT

JT.......other than the website that you mentioned I do not no of any other.  All I can tell you is that all the companys recieved a book with all the  runs and workers for 2010.  There were a few issues in the editions with the wrong numbers either being total runs or workers.  A few weeks ago the second issue 2010  WNYF was recieved.  In it has the 2010 runs and workers of the top 25 companys...engines ladders  battions  ect. I know this proboly does not help you but if I get a chance to make a copy of the 2010 runs and workers book I will get in touch with you and mail it to you.  Hopefully it will be posted soon......Doug

I did copy the 2010 numbers but there are a dozen or so entries that are outright incorrect. I was hoping they would put out a correction at least on the department intranet site but to date they haven't. I don't know if the WNYF has the correct numbers or, if they do, where they got them from. I'll dig some.

FD347.......I do not know what the delay was since it is almost Sept and the 2nd edition of WNYF was only released a few weeks ago. I checked the stats from the WNYF just recieved and the book the job put out atleast a month ago.  Yes there are numbers that are different when comparing them. I think the top 25 companys listed in the WNYF are correct. The officer that compiled the stats had more time to get the real numbers since it was relized that alot of numbers were incorrec. I could be wrong but a few guys I know that are assigned to the top 25 companys told me what there Captain had posted
Which is usually done iat the busier companys.

The R & W for 2010 in the WNYF are correct. had to do with co's in the 50 & 54 Bn and a few others, as the workers were the same as runs in the Red Book. The Red Book would have been too costly to reprint so that was out of the question and the WNYF was waiting for the updated figures before releasing the top 25.

Jack O'