Specialized FDNY EMS UNITS

In recent radio communications, I have heard the dispatcher mention an MR unit, MRT2, as well as several others....

I own the Operational Reference book by James Griffiths, and only see MERVs, Logistical Support Units,, Mobile Respiratory Therapy Unit, and a WMD truck... are there other specialized response trucks??

I think they might be referring to the Mobile Respiratory Unit when they say MRT2. I believe there are more than one MRT Unit now. I think a total of 5 (?).

there is definitely 2  i think the plan is for 1 in each boro. Mr might just be the merv.

They actually mention MERV first, then the MR, and MRT #2...I kind of thought the MRT was a second mobile respiratory, but didn't know what the MR was...

They also had tons of Gators for the Super Bowl event in Manhattan. I'm not sure what their radio ID would be though

HCO

EMS operates five Major Emergency Response Vehicles (MERV), three Mobile Respiratory Treatment Units (MRTU), three Medical Evacuation Transportation Units (METU), five Logistic Support Units (LSU), one Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) unit.
Gators operate with ambulance type call signs in the 70 and 80 series.

thanks.....I am really interested in the special units, but I couldn't find much on them......