Technical Advice #4 - Arson Investigation

Good monring from Australia team,
The subject of my work today is a very very brief introduction to fire investigation. The title is probably not accurate as it doesn't need to be arson but even just investigation of ignition sources and how the fire then develops from surrounding material. I know this is a huge subject but i was just after a few basic points of things to look for and things to preserve like evidence of accelerant containers or wall sockets that are overloaded with power plugs ect

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jess

How did the three elements of the fire triangle come together at one particular point and cause ignition?
What are and in what form were the fuels that were ignited, how was sufficient heat energy provided or produced, and what were the conditions for sustained ventilation?
If the coexistence of the three elements was not naturally occurring, who or what process brought them together?
Have all possible circumstances been considered and ruled out, leaving one or even none (undetermined).

Thank you friend. That was probably one of the best basic process breakdowns i have seen. As complex as the ignition may be, it always comes back to the fire triangle. Thank you for the explanation. Very much appreciated :)
Jess