THE COOLEST YEAR IN HELL.

THE BLACKOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF PART 4 & BEGINNING OF PART 5..............                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KFgyezfS6ik#! ...........THE COOLEST YEAR IN HELL...Part 1. ............ . NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 2 2. NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 3 ....Part 3. ............. NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 4 .......Part 4. NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 5 ....Part 5. NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 6 Part 6. NY 77: The Coolest Year In Hell - Part 7 ...Part 7.

Great retrospective Chief, but I have to know! Were you a Disco Fever, Studio 54 or CBGB kinda guy?

I've never met the Chief but I would imagine him to be of a Fillmore East or Academy of Music kind of guy rather than a disco duck or cocaine 54 kind of guy............lol.

CFDMarshal said:
Great retrospective Chief, but I have to know! Were you a Disco Fever, Studio 54 or CBGB kinda guy?
.........Doo Wops all the way......i am still.... "Lookin For An Echo"

68jk09 said:
CFDMarshal said:
.........Doo Wops all the way......i am still.... "Lookin For An Echo"

I remember the year 1977 in NYC when disco was the thing. But I also think I remember a period of time when Doo Wop was the Greatest Music. I may be wrong but I think its "Looking For An Echo" by a guy from Brooklyn named Kenny Vance.

When I see this it brings back memories of working at the same place this guy worked at. I was on a 8:30AM to 5PM and he was on a 2PM to 10:30PM tour. Our paths would cross when he showed up before his tour (1:30PM) and hung out in the employees cafeteria while I was finishing lunch. I never knew back then that he was a buff but looking at that arson log I see a Bronx box 2245 @River Ave. & 151st that was only 3 blocks from the Bronx General Post Office.