Unkown FDNY Apparatus

Hey Guys,
i was in August in NYC for my Vacation, i took some Pictures of some Vehicles and i?am not able to find Informations about them. Can you help me?

FS20006 What does FSD mean? Fleet Service Division?
FM03045 The same Question here

FM9787 What kind of SOC-Truck is it?
FM08025 What kind of Hazmat-Vehicle is it?

I hope you can help me.

Daniel

FSD=Fleet Service Division. These are usually spare units assigned to the shops and used by a unit while their regular rig is out for repair, etc. The FM030045 is the Dept. registration number. F=Ford, M=Misc., 03=2003 model, 045=specific registration # for record keeping of maintenance, etc. The sedan is F=Ford, S=Sedan and so on.

BCR

Bottom picture hazmat operations carries extra gear for hazmat operations to supliment hazmat 1, hazmat tech engines, squads and the decon units. it most likely extra carries class a and b suites, extra decon materials, soaps, tents, tarps, etc. it is operated by the special operations command.
The second to last picture of the older ford crew cab box truck is assigned to the special operations command, according to another thread it is currently running as tac 2 on Staten Island out of rescue 5's house  due to the front line rig being ruined in flooding during hurricane sandy. Other than that I don't think it ever had a dedicted assignment. Last I heard the special operations command uses it occasionally to deliver or pick up Equiptment from houses around the city due to it having a lift gate in the rear but other than that I here it has sat most of its life in the fdny. The Fsd vehicles were answered above, they are used as spares and so for the people assigned to fleet services to get around they city

Lil bit of Trivia, that "new" TAC rig was actually used in season one of an episode of "Third Watch" as an ambulance to move an extremely obese patient....and they used the former R2 Mack, which also saw time as Rescue 5's collapse unit (pre-Ferrara) as "Rescue 8"