Yet Another 9/11 Brother has passed on ...

I just received word that Retired F.D.N.Y. Firefighter Billy Quick passed away early this morning. He worked in E 290, R 4, Sq. 288 and L 134. He leaves behind a wife and two children. May he rest in peace. Prayers for his family.

Billy worked in the rescue / recovery operation at The W.T.C. 9/11 Terrorist Attacks. Coward politicians did nothing for him ... he is gone ... too young.

Billy was one of the main guys who ran the Lt. Williams (R-4 LODD in '92) Volleyball Tournament out in Long Beach every June.   He did a GREAT JOB and was always out there every year manning the grill!   I know he also received a Medal in 1990 for rescuing a man from a building collapse in Dec. '89.     Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.....a gentleman.

Rest in Peace Billy!

Another BROTHER gone way too soon....REST IN PEACE BILL...PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF YOUR FAMILY.

Firefighters everywhere join in mourning the loss of another FDNY Brother. May he rest in peace.

NEVER FORGET

69 METS said:
I just received word that Retired F.D.N.Y. Firefighter Billy Quick passed away early this morning. He worked in E 290, R 4, Sq. 288 and L 134. He leaves behind a wife and two children. May he rest in peace. Prayers for his family.

Billy worked in the rescue / recovery operation at The W.T.C. 9/11 Terrorist Attacks. Coward politicians did nothing for him ... he is gone ... too young.

Well Said 69 METS.

RIP Firefighter Billy Quick another sad loss.

"Ar dheis D? go rabh a anam"

Rest in Peace F.F. Billy Quick. Although I never met you, I remember seeing you being interviewed after that Dec '89 Building Collapse for which you were awarded a Dept Medal for the rescue of that civilian trapped in that collapse.

Yes, Our Country let you down. Just as it has done for your other Brothers that were taken away much too soon. But now you will be with those others that worked with you side by side at Ground Zero and have also been taken away.

FDNY Firefighter Quick, we Thank You for your dedicated service to the City of New York. My condolences to your family, friends, and Brother FDNY Firefighters.