FDNYs Bravest Photos

A $15.00 discount applies for pre ordering this book. Covers basic shipping cost.

Looks like Santa will be arriving early this year at the ole' Willy D homestead.

A $15.00 discount applies for pre ordering this book. Covers basic shipping cost.

Looks like Santa will be arriving early this year at the ole' Willy D homestead.

I would like to mention to the members here regarding that $15.00 discount.

I assumed this was a PRE-ORDER Discount.
But it might have been a One Time Discount - given to me as a New Customer to the Fire Engineering Books sales.
I did NOT already have an account with them.

Link works fine Bill & Rev. Don't know if it always comes up in the same place, but when I called it up it was in the 3rd row down.

Those interested in pre-ordering Mike's ("mikeindabronx") and Retired FDNY Lt Tom Barry's book, you can find a 20 % discount code on the main page of Mike's web site:

www.fdnysbravest.com

As I understand it, the book, titled "Into the Smoke" is scheduled to be released in July.

Just released by Our Most Valuable Player Mike Dick, aka "mikeindabronx".

Twenty Five of the FDNYs Bravest Photos on his just released - "page 28" - of his web site.

These photos taken during a very busy time within the FDNY in Harlem and the South Bronx

www.fdnysbravest.com/page28.htm

We have news from "Our Most Valuable Player", Mike Dick, aka "mikeindabronx".

Mike has added page 29 to his great website "fdnysbravest".

On this latest page, you will find some newer photos starting from around 2007 to current. You'll notice that hoods and bunker gear is wore by the FDNY members in his latest collection that he now offers to you.

We also want to remind you that his newest book titled; "Through the Smoke" by Mike and Retired FDNY Lt Tom Barry should be released soon, perhaps next month in July. For those who have not ordered their copies yet, if you go on his website there is a discount that he is offering before the books release.

Now, we take you to Mike's latest page (29) of his website.

www.fdnysbravest.com/page29.htm

We have news from "Our Most Valuable Player", Mike Dick, aka "mikeindabronx".

Mike has added page 29 to his great website "fdnysbravest".

On this latest page, you will find some newer photos starting from around 2007 to current. You'll notice that hoods and bunker gear is wore by the FDNY members in his latest collection that he now offers to you.

We also want to remind you that his newest book titled; "Through the Smoke" by Mike and Retired FDNY Lt Tom Barry should be released soon, perhaps next month in July. For those who have not ordered their copies yet, if you go on his website there is a discount that he is offering before the books release.

Now, we take you to Mike's latest page (29) of his website.

www.fdnysbravest.com/page29.htm

Just got word that my copy of "Through the Smoke" by Mike Dick (mikeindabronx) and Retired FDNY Lt Tom Barry has just been shipped by Fed Ex. So it should arrive at the Ole Homestead in a couple of days.

Also got word of what sounds like another great book listed with Fire Engineering.
"Working with Giants" by Retired FDNY John Norman.