TAMPA POLICE CHIEF PLACED ON ADMIN LEAVE FOR SHOWING BADGE DURING TRAFIC STOP 12/3/2022

Bulldog

Bulldog
She certainly should be suspended! She flashed her badge to try to get out of her husband and her getting a ticket for driving at non licensed vehicle (golf cart) on a street where licensing was Req! That's abuse of position plain and simple.

On the other hand, assuming she was armed, she has an obligation to ID herself to the uniformed officer. That’s for the officer’s safety,
as well as the occupant’s.

Bulldog

Bulldog
On the other hand, assuming she was armed, she has an obligation to ID herself to the uniformed officer. That’s for the officer’s safety,
as well as the occupant’s.
That's certainly correct however if you listen to the video she did more than identify herself and say she was armed. She actually asked me forget the incident.

I think it ultimately came down to resign or get fired and she took the easy way out!

That's certainly correct however if you listen to the video she did more than identify herself and say she was armed. She actually asked me forget the incident.

I think it ultimately came down to resign or get fired and she took the easy way out!
Yup, agreed!