Recent content by 3511

  1. 3

    9/22/26 Bronx 10-75 Box 3392

    DA' BRONX IS BURNING!
  2. 3

    Temporary Relocations

    There's just not enough room on that street for cages for the truck and the battalian also. They'll probably wait until the dorms are completely refinished. My guess is that 79 went in there within the last week if you follow the response patterns. If they are back on Briggs and responding it'll...
  3. 3

    Looking back - do you remember

    A doily?
  4. 3

    9/15/26 Bronx 2nd Alarm Box 2913

    In ancient days (1960's), before there was a L58 and 46/27 were still on E176St., it was house pride for L38 to fly down Southern boulevard and beat L31 into this box. Just a memory.
  5. 3

    9/15/26 Bronx 2nd Alarm Box 2913

    What does that mean?
  6. 3

    Random Fire House Pictures

    Engine 91-2 not organized until 1968 in East Harlem.
  7. 3

    Rebuilding the FDNY fleet after 9/11

    Great post Cap.
  8. 3

    9/11/26 Bronx All Hands Box 2823

    10-75 in the Bronx? THE BRONX IS BURNING!
  9. 3

    Random Fire House Pictures

    Not likely a kitchen or bathroom. Some houses had additional quarters like these that housed a battalion or division chief (e.g., L4, E71.) The building was actually their home, in some cases including their families. Other such buildings were fuel depots. A wagon, lubricants and coal...
  10. 3

    Random Fire House Pictures

    All great photos Bisket. Thanks for sending and keep going.
  11. 3

    8/31/26 Bronx 10-75 Box 3683

    TL14 act. L56 8060 you are correct... TL14 relocates to L56. It does happen.
  12. 3

    8/29/26 Bronx All Hands Box 2976

    That would be across the street and down the block on the corner from 45/58, whose quarters are at 925 East Tremont Avenue. Nah, I read it wrong. The incident was at 750, 45/58 at 925 East Tremont. My mistake. Why was I not able to entirely delete the message just minutes after I had initially...
  13. 3

    8/29/26 Bronx 10-75 Box 4522

    Great catch!
  14. 3

    8/29/26 Bronx 10-77 Box 2377

    The dispatchers, surely wiser than I, must know what narrow streets or firehouses could not accommodate a TL.
  15. 3

    8/29/26 Bronx 10-77 Box 2377

    TL46 to L55? I didn't think they did that but I guess so.
Back
Top