News of Members

Thank you, thank you, thank you my friends for your kind wishes! I had a wonderful day with my beautiful wife...we enjoyed a nice lunch together at our favorite joint and I knocked back a couple of Moscow Mules with shrimp tacos! Then home for a Junior Cheese Birthday cake!...a splendid day. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing you next week. Best JG.
Balloon-Confetti.jpg

Today, April 4th, we want to wish this site member, as well as Retired FDNY War Years Firefighter (B/C) and Viet Nam Veteran, Jack K., "68jk09" a very Happy Birthday.

Chief J.K. "68jk09", a frequent contributor to this website never forgets other FDNY War Years Firefighters who have served and passed away, as well as 911 WTC Firefighter passings.
Always Honoring and Advising Us of those Brother FDNY Members that have moved on to join their Creator.

He also often reminds us of Our U.S. Military Members who have defended Our Country

Many of us here, know Chief J.K. personally.
But for me personally, I want to THANK HIM for all he has done for me, including introducing me and welcoming me as an invited guest to many gatherings which included many firefighters and individuals who I consider as an HONOR to have met.

THANK YOU CHIEF
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we wish you many more years of a Happy and Healthy, "well deserved" retirement.