I just saw this now. 88% I believe the percentage is that is CPC trained all probies will be out of academy so yes they will have more on them so truck just needs to be transported I guess anyone could. Waiting to see what it will say they haven’t updated it yet.
They both work extremely hard behind the scenes. A lot of stuff you don’t see. They have families too. You also had 2 other Asst Chiefs and Deputy Asst Chiefs on scene. The COD was called by Chief of Operations he was well aware of what was going on.
They also bought 2 used rigs 2007 and 2012 I believe. For E19 and E26…
Rigs over 10 years would be
E13, 16, 19, 26, 28, 29
Ladders still need to replace
L4 - 2003
L12 - 1999
SSLs now Hazmat Support Ladders they been assigning on some major matrix’s but not 100% sure if it’s supposed to or not I don’t see nothing on it. Gonna look into that today. I know the Staten Island Major they assigned 131 but Manhattan and bronx don’t seem to be assigning it
The Rescue and squad were not called because of the mayday if it was for that they would have transmitted the 10-66. It was for relief as SQ41 and R3 worked tirelessly in the fire apartment. As it’s been talked about staff is thinking of adding Rescue and Squad or one or the other for relief...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.