There is 3-4 inservice for the 24. They all make rounds daily to exchange cylinders at certain firehouses throughout the city, they have a few vans also. The white van is usually assigned to Manhattan during the day to pick up and drop off cyclinders and O2. Depending on if there was multi...
IRT 6 Line City Hall / Brooklyn Bridge Station
Track Fire Under Train in the Station
Hitting with can stretching a dry line
Anyone not on scene can go 10-8 per Div 1
1 LSO
UC - 37min Duration
E006 E007 E010 E033 E024
E263S
E015 (Nolan)
E003T HR01V
T001 L010 T015F T009
BC01 BC02
RS01 Q018...
Every ladder company has a box fan. Vent support (CPC) 2nd pieces have 3-4 larger fans. Couple gas and electric ones. Battery ones were tested I know L4 had one I believe just High Rise units have them now
On progress reports or transmission of higher alarm the Incident Commanders name or who is giving the report must be said over the air.
For example…
Division 3 to Manhattan ; by orders of Deputy Chief “Name” special call 2 trucks
Battalion 18 to the Bronx ; by orders of Acting Battalion...
So I knew this was coming for awhile just didn’t know exactly when the official date is. The CPC units will be removed as all new probies are going to be CPC Trained. I believe the department is now 85% trained. The CPC units that are “NOT” Vent Support Units will be removed from service. CPC...
Squads are RIT. They do not all carry extrication equipment. Only SQ1 was a full complement and SQ7 I believe just has a Combi since they are down in the water front.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.