everyone is going to be CPC trained coming out of the academy I think it’s close to 80% now they want it to be like 88%. There is going to be containers with CPC equipment at the rock I believe or each division will have it. I believe keeping the Vent Support Trucks cause they would need them...
3 High Axles more then likely going inservice late tonight or early tmrw morning.
R3, SQ270, SQ8 at 00:00 hours
R2 & SOC ON STANDBY
Supposed to be 2-4inches per hour and winds
They are not spares. Each Rescue has their own Reserve they are numbered R11-R15 they only thing that needs to be added is the SCUBA gear couple little things but they were made to go right into service for easy change over. For each special event I believe it’s every month is a different...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.