They say one of the hardest things to go through when you get older is losing your friends.
On Dec. 7, 2020, I lost a very dear friend of mine, someone I had known for 60 years. His name is retired Deputy Chief Jack Supple of the Buffalo Fire Department in New York.
I met Jack and his late...
This was a verbal to pelham manor firehouse.
Bronx boxes that start with 66xx are dual response PMFD /FDNY. About 50 houses covered by the 66xx boxes which can not be accessed by nyc streets without driving into Pelham Manor.
Each Department carries adapters with new adapters in the works...
Funeral will be at saint Patrick's cathedral. Not sure of date and time.
I would think you can consider this a LODD.
He stopped by the firehouse this past September and spoke with us. What an inspirational person to meet and listen to.
So what will you be doing to celebrate St Patrick's Day this year?
I am proud to announce that the F.D.N.Y. Pipes & Drums will be hosting an encore screening of the documentary
"Through Triumph & Tragedy - 50 Years of the FDNY Pipes & Drums."
DATE: Thursday March 24, 2016
TIME: 7:00PM (Doors...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.